Tuesday, February 21, 2012

P.E.

I don't think that P.E. should be required or mandatory because, I don't think that kids should be forced to excersise. I think they should be able to choose how they want to live their lives and how they want to take care of themselves. Some kids like P.E. because they like to stay in  shape. Other kids don't care about their health, and don't like P.E. I think that you should only have to do P.E. if you want to. I don't think you should be forced to do it for a full semester every year. I think that the kids who do want to do P.E. should be able to do it if they want to, and I think the kids who don't want to do P.E. shouldn't have to, and they shoould be able to choose other classes they would rather like to do instead. I think P.E. is a waste of time, and it really doesn't teach you anything, unless your already athletic, but not everyone is athletic. I thnk that P.E. is not useful for kids that would rather do other classes instead.
Picture From Here(: